We understand your daily job can be a risky place to be. After all, holding a water jet gun that blasts water with additives at a pressure of 3200 bar requires skills and safety precautions. Whether you are stripping paint off a ship that is as tall as a 4 storey building, or removing coatings at a factory, we provide the right tools to keep you going safely throughout the day and on. Reliable tools with safety factors according to international standards are a must.
The water blasting hose range offered by Fluiconnecto is designed with criteria of maximum robustness and easy handling to meet the safety and performance criteria required in blasting applications.
Features of our specialized offer for WATER BLASTING:
- thermoplastic or rubber design
- compactness and flexibility
- steel layers: reinforced 4 and 6 wire spirals
- long lengths
- pressure rated up to 3200 bar
- high abrasion resistance cover
- sizes DN3 – DN25
The safety factor burst/working pressure is 2,5:1. It complies with international specifications (AS/NZ 4233.2, RMA-USA, ISO 7751, BFPA-UK, EN1829-2).
- removal of paint, coatings and tenacious deposits
- pipeline & heat exchangers cleaning
- removal of concrete & hydro demolition
- tank cleaning
- roughening of asphalt and concrete
- scale removal on ships
- dust elimination