This website is administered by Manuli Fluiconnecto Holding B.V. (hereinafter referred to as "FLC")
We appreciate your visit to our site and welcome your interest in our company, products and services. FLC recognizes the importance of the personal data by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, or e-mail address ("Personal Data").
When you visit this website, FLC may collect personal data about you, either directly (where you are asked to provide the data) or indirectly, as hereinafter better explained. FLC will, however, only use these personal data in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement and is committed to safeguarding the personal information collected.
Please note that the informative note is given ONLY for FLC website: this Privacy Statement does not extend to third party sites linked to this website.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Manuli Fluiconnecto Holding B.V., with registered office located at Manuli Fluiconnecto Holding B.V., Beursplein 37, PO Box 30116, 3001 DC Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
3. DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
The data processing associated with the present website is located at FLC' offices, where the server is located and it is subject to applicable laws of The Netherlands.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever you visit our site, our web servers automatically record and analyze your technical access data such as the IP address of your Internet service provider, information on the Internet Browser you are using, web pages that you visited, the website from which you are visiting us, including the date, time and length of each visit. This information is collected automatically by the system and the software procedures dedicated to the operating of this website and requires no action on your part. However, the tracked data does not include your Personal Data and cannot be associated with an individual person. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, we use them exclusively to help us better understand how our site is being used, to improve the interest value and user-friendliness of our website and to detect any technical problems as early as possible.
In general, you can visit our site without submitting any personal data. However, there are areas of this site that require this information to complete their customization functions, and may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested. Your response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary: if you do not provide the information we request, you can still visit most of our website but you may be unable to access certain options. Specific information will be posted on the web pages offering such options.
We collect and record this type of data only for business purposes, answering your inquiries, providing you with access to special information, alerting you to products and services that may be of interest to you in your business or for rendering special services (for instance, mailing brochures or newsletters, provided you have opted in to receive such services) or for the development of web statistics.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Privacy Statement.
5. SENSITIVE DATA
FLC does not seek to collect sensitive personal data (such as data revealing political opinions, religious beliefs or data concerning health or sex life) through this site. If FLC does seek to collect such data, your prior consent hereto will be asked.
Your personal data will be processed manually and/or by automated systems that guarantee security and confidentiality, according to logics which are strictly connected to the above declared purposes.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentications, session tracking and storing specific information for users who access a website or, in the case of purchases through internet, the contents of their shopping trolley. In detail, cookies are text strings of small size sent from a server to the user’s browser, and then send back to the server (without changes) every time that the user accesses the same portion of the same web domain.
Cookies are used to improve the browsing experience: storing the settings, to not re-enter them every time you visit a new page; measuring your use of the website to ensure that it satisfies your needs. Our cookies are not used to identify you personally. Their use is intended to improve the functioning of the site for you: in fact, you can manage and/or delete them as you like.
Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this website.
We use session cookies to:
Help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use the website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
As with first party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
Refusing Cookies on this Site
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognize" you on your return, remember your preferences, and tailor services to you.
- help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
- remember how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
- collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
8. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us (See below). If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We recognize your right to obtain
You have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys
9. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
With reference to the purposes above indicated, collected data may be communicated only to controlled or affiliated companies of the FLC Group, banks or financial institutions, service companies, consultants, contractors and to the relevant Authorities imposed by law. The data you submit may be transmitted abroad, even outside European Union, only to our affiliated companies, in compliance with the requirements set forth by privacy law in force.
Your personal data will not be matter of dissemination. The data will be disclosed to the employees or third parties expressly appointed by the Data Controller as Data processor and the individuals in charge for the data processing.
We will not provide, sell, barter or trade any information about you to/with any third parties, without your express permission and, above all, we will not sell this data to commercial users or make them available in any other form.
10. YOUR CONTACT PERSON FOR DATA PROTECTION
Should you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or our data processing activities, recommendations or complaints concerning the protection and privacy of your personal data, or should you want to exercise the rights above mentioned, please contact us
via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via regular mail at: Manuli Fluiconnecto B.V.
Beursplein 37, PO Box 30116, 3001 DC Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Attention of: Marketing Department.
FLC reserves the right to modify sections of this Privacy Statement at any time. Please check this statement from time to time for any changes.