flui-ID Hose Management Program is a featured service from Fluiconnecto that goes beyond inspection activities. This service has been carefully designed to optimize the availability of customer’s hydraulic and industrial hose assemblies, leverage their key resources and minimize the possibilities of unexpected failures.
EVOLVING FROM A RREACTIVETO A PROACTIVE APPROACH
Through a detailed strategy, flui-ID Hose Management Program transforms customer’s hose maintenance activities.
flui-ID is able to plan service intervals and organize on time replacements of only those hoses requiring attention. In this way, customers are able to avoid additional costs and unexpected failures.
As experts in the field of high-pressure fluid connectors and components, we are aware of the importance of complying with norms and safety requirements. Our flui-ID Hose Management Program has been designed to ensure significant reduction of risks, including:
- FIRE RISKS: One single hose, bursting at high pressure with hot oil into a nearby flame can result into a fire, consuming a whole section from a manufacturing plant.
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION: Most hoses transport fluids that can be very harmful to the environment in the case of leaking, regardless the quantity spilled. This is why is important to make sure the assemblies have been correctly connected and don't present leak signs through time.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY RISKS: One of the main, if not most important factors to ensure the adequate maintenance of hose assemblies, is to ensure the health and safety of employees and people in general, around the working equipment.
- MACHINE AND OUTPUT LOSS: When working with products that are sensitive to stains or contact with fluids, it is of major importance to ensure that the equipment's hose assemblies are in optimum state and are regularly checked to avoid production losses.
HEALTH AND SAFETY SKILLS ARE PRIORITY
Effective hose management involves deep and technical knowledge about hydraulics and fluid connectors. It is also necessary to be aware of specific safety information and comply with several legal requirements. Our customers can count on our certified and trained technicians with their high level of specific knowledge to meet their needs.
Fluiconnecto operates within the world’s most restrictive specifications and norms. Upon request or when necessary, our Technicians apply for the following international certifications:
- SSIC: Shipyard Safety Instruction Course (On-Shore)
- SOC: Safety Operation Course
- Off Shore Medical Certificate
Fluiconnecto technicians are also certified and ongoing trained directly by the manufacturer: Manuli Hydraulics. Additionally, at Fluiconnecto we count with the Fluiconnecto University, which certifies and trains our technicians to ensure they have the crucial applications knowledge to efficiently serve each of the markets we cover.
WHAT TYPE OF COMPANIES CAN BENEFIT FROM FLUI-ID?
Companies from all fields can benefit from the implementation of flui-ID. Hydraulic and industrial hose assemblies are employed in numerous equipment and machinery, whereas in the oil&gas, mining, agriculture, construction, marine or any other field.
No matter the equipment or machine application, size or brand, if a single hose assembly fails, the whole production will have to eventually stop for the proper replacement of the asset. This unexpected additional downtime can represent significant losses, which can be easy to avoid by implementing a proper hose management plan.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF FLUI-ID?
With Fluiconnecto Hose Management Program you will be in control of your operations. flui-ID enables the optimum efficiency of your hose assemblies, providing you the control over your critical operations while minimizing the risks of unexpected failures.
with flui-ID you will be able to obtain:
- IMPROVED UP-TIME: by following a plan carefully designed to alert you on time, about the hoses that need to be replaced before they fail.
- FEWER RISKS: by having high-quality hoses installed, safety increases and better protection of humans and the environment is possible.
- COST REDUCTION: with a more efficiently organized maintenance and superior product quality.
- EASY REORDERING AND STOCK REDUCTION: because your hoses have all been tagged with a unique ID number, you can order replacement hose assemblies using just this ID number.
- BE IN CONTROL: real-time reporting and dashboards are made available to help you be on top of your daily tasks.
THE COMPLETE FLUI-ID PROGRAM IN A BRIEF
Take a look at the flui-ID infographic below to have a full picture of the 6 steps that take to accomplish a professional hose management program and the 6 essential components that support it.