As a leading international service organization focused on high-pressure hoses and fluid connectors, Fluiconnecto understands the needs and requirements of customers to keep their machines running.
With a combination of high-quality products from world-known manufacturers and dedicated services, Fluiconnecto enables customers to achieve their daily production goals.
In order for a machine or equipment to operate with increased performance, it is very important that all elements of the hose assembly have been designed to work perfectly together. Fluiconnecto is well aware of this factor when working with high-pressure connection systems. For this reason, Fluiconnecto recommends customers to work with: Manuli’s Integrated System, compliant to the international standard ISO/TS 17165-2.
Manuli Integrated System covers the whole package:
- All elements of the Manuli Integrated System are designed and manufactured fully in-house. This means that all the components of the hose assembly (hoses, inserts, and ferrules) are built to fit perfectly together.
- The complete assembly equipment range is engineered by the same manufacturer (crimping machines, cutting machines, skiving machines, marking machines, insert pushing machines). This guarantees the production of a more robust and durable assembly.
- Specific parameters for the crimping procedure are applied to ensure the safe, reliable and consistent production of hydraulic hose assemblies.
- For a longer service life, the Manuli Integrated System includes instructions for the appropriate selection of components, routing, fabrication, installation, replacement, maintenance and storage of hose assemblies for hydraulic fluid power systems.
In this way, Manuli hose assemblies can ensure to meet, and sometimes even exceed, international requirements, through increased performance and safety focus.
Here we give you some reasons why Fluiconnecto advises you to implement Manuli’s Integrated System:
1. BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REDUCE DOWNTIME
When you work with a system that has been specifically designed to keep it running, you are able to significantly reduce the inoperability of your machines and equipment.
Hose assemblies prepared according to Manuli's Integrated System have considerably fewer unexpected failures and last longer. By using Manuli hose assemblies, you can be sure that your machines will operate to their full potential.
2. BECAUSE YOU WANT TO INCREASE SAFETY
Our system makes sure the hose fittings are qualified for the hose and assembled with the hose assembly equipment from the same manufacturer, compliant to the international standard ISO/TS 17165-2. By using a system that complies with international safety standards you can be assured that your operations, your employees and the environment in which you work will be safe.
3. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO TIME TO SPARE
By using the parts from one single manufacturer you can find all you need in one single place, saving time in supply and logistics operations. We are your one-stop-shop for high-pressure hydraulics and fluid conveying products. Fluiconnecto can supply you with all Manuli original parts, as well as all accompanying services.
4. BECAUSE SAVING MONEY IS IMPORTANT
By implementing Manuli’s Integrated System you save money in more than one way: you minimize unexpected maintenance activities and reduce the frequency of replacements.
A longer service life means that your hose assemblies will keep your machines running for a longer time. With less downtime and fewer unexpected failures, you can plan maintenance activities more cost-effectively.
By having fewer maintenance activities, you will also save money by reducing the frequency with which you need to replace your hose assemblies and invest less in replacement parts.
5. BECAUSE YOU WORK BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND
By having all assembly parts coming from an approved manufacturer you can be more confident in achieving your production targets. You can trust our system because all its elements have been designed and tested to exceed international requirements in terms of quality, safety, and health.
We can offer a more robust and durable assembly, which you can rely on.
To learn more about how Manuli's Integrated System works and what elements does it include, take a look at our Fluinfographic below!